Friday, December 13, 2013

Some of my favorite uses of essential oils

Spark Naturals is shipping all orders until the 17th. That is amazing! They are also having some other deals that are unbelievable. Their link is on the left hand of this blog. Sorry I am still learning how to do this blog thing or I would put a link here.


And now down to business, I thought I would give a quick update on how my oil journey is going. We have built up our supply a lot and have found a few things that are amazing. Here's a fast rundown:


This recipe is from Rebecca at http://campwander.blogspot.com/2013/08/sore-throat-tonsillitis-relief-blend.html


Sorry I can't figure out how to make this a direct link yet.

Sore Throat & Tonsillitis Relief Blend
____________________________________________

20 drops Lavender
30 drops Melaleuca
10 drops Ginger
4 drops Lemon
~ fractionated coconut oil

Add EOs to a 5ml (1/6 oz) glass roller bottle. Next, top off the bottle with fractionated coconut oil, snap on the roller top and gently blend by tipping the bottle upside down.

Roll the blend over the throat area 3x daily, for additional support massage the blend on the upper abdomen and upper back too. Continue the protocol until symptoms subside and beyond by 2 to 3 days.

I didn't have the ginger but just rubbing the mix I made on the outside of the throat is amazing. It takes away the pain!! Wow! It doesn't cure it right away, but it works.


Another one I am really loving is the Respire Blend which is the Oil of the month for December. It has really helped with my kids' cough.

I have a experimented with a few others that I will have to talk about later

Thanks for reading.

Don't forget to use the code "laser" at checkout for a 10% discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment